The Deep Cavern Course is the beginning of the cave diving journey. Most people find it to be an extremely rewarding achievement. Divers are introduced into a new environment and learn may new skills along the way.
With maximum depth of 40M the deep cavern diver is trained to perform a maximum linaer pentration into an cavern of sinkhole of 60M with no restrictions too small for two divers to swim adjacent to each other whereby daylight is always visible.
Some skills you will undertake are:
- Reel use, locking and abandonment
- Line placement and tie offs
- Out of air exercises following a line
- Touch signals
- Valve shutdowns
- Anti-silting techniques
- Cave geology
- Gas calculations and management
Some of the equipment required is:
- Diving with a redundant air source
- Minimum of 3 light sources
- Primary reel with 100M of line